Title: Toll Processing Operator
Thar Process Toll-Processing Operators are responsible for performing activities related to the production of extracts for the food and dietary supplement industries, using supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) technology.
- Adhere to FDA, quality, safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures
- Comply with GMP, Kosher, Halal and Organic certification requirements
- Thoroughly understand procedures in order to safely and efficiently operate the SFE machinery
- Material handling – unloading raw material, spent material and extract
- Prepare material for pre-treatment, post-treatment and disposal
- Operate extraction equipment using computer controls and following operating procedures
- Record all necessary data from production runs in accordance with GMP Standard Operating Procedures
- Clean and sterilize equipment and production work areas
- Trouble-shooting (testing and inspecting equipment for leaks and malfunctions)
- Equipment Maintenance
- Other duties not listed above as determined by the Toll-Processing Manager to be necessary in order to maintain operations and satisfactorily complete production campaigns. This may include data entry, grounds control, pest control, inventory, housekeeping, and maintenance.