Loading Please Wait...
Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Thar Energy, LLC is part of the broader Thar organization founded in 1990. Thar organization has been a global leader in the use of green, all natural, supercritical fluid processing for the energy, pharmaceutical, food, and chemical industries.
Thar Energy has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join its team, focused on equipment with moving parts (pumps, turbines, etc.) and compact heat exchangers.
Job responsibilities include:
· Design, analyze and test mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, pressure vessels, pumps, etc.
· Ensure that the mechanical elements (bearings, seals etc.) are correctly defined and implemented in the design
· Prepare 3D models and 2D shop drawings for the equipment assembly and components, and ensure that these drawings are correct and able to be manufactured with the available fabrication technologies
· Perform GD&T and tolerance stack-ups to ensure all the equipment parts can be assembled and run correctly
· Use verbal and written communication skills to work both independently and in team environments