This position will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining department budgets and generating cost reports. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits, oversee financial reporting and operations and will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes
- Support accounts payable and receivable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all accounts
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Prepare documentation for external auditors