Loading Please Wait...
Title: Quality Manager
Responsible for implementing quality procedures/standards and monitoring compliance.
1. Develop and implement quality procedures, standards, and specifications for GMP, Kosher, Halal and Organic certification programs
2. Coordinate renewal applications for regulatory and certification programs
3. Lead and participate in regulatory and certification audits. Conduct internal audits
4. Develop and administer training
5. Track and maintain training records, certifications and licenses required for job performance
6. Monitor compliance with established guidelines including approving production batch records and overseeing pest control and sanitation programs
7. Act as liaison with customer to ensure that quality requirements are met
8. Coordinate/supervise receipt of in-coming raw material shipments and out-going shipment of extracts to customer
9. Conduct HACCP analysis and prepare/maintain food safety plan
10. Supervise quality unit personnel
11. Qualify customers, ingredients and packaging materials
12. Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local food safety regulations including but not limited to 21 CFR 110
13. Work closely with vice-president, toll-processing manager, engineers and toll-processing operators to insure quality guidelines are understood and appropriately implemented