Loading Please Wait...
Title: Lab Technician
Thar Process is actively seeking a Process Lab Technician to work night shift in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The Lab Technician will be responsible for the following:
· Prepare large-scale raw materials for processing and purification
· Perform chemical refinement of material and post-processing cleanup
· Perform chemical analysis of materials when necessary
· Maintain large-scale laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for processing of material, or process control.
· Document results of tests and analyses. Interested candidates should be pretty comfortable with Excel and data input/data entry, as well as working with spreadsheets.
· Become familiar with the overall processes in order to make recommendations based on results.
· Follow GMP requirements and procedures.
· Work with a team to provide consistent quality product at high efficiency.
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or related field.
· Strong analytical, math, and computer skills.
· Well organized and detail oriented.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
· GMP/Quality experience
· Ability to lift and handle large-scale laboratory equipment.
· Safety awareness.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA