- Meet with company sales representative and clients to gather project requirements, establish project time line, and develop project budget
- Develop creative design concepts and space plans that fulfill client requirements and conform to applicable building codes and ADA requirements
- Generate furniture plans with intelligent graphics on AutoCAD and/or including 3D’s and elevations as required
- Generate accurate furniture specifications using 2020 Cap Technologies
- Develop color schemes with material and finish selections within schedule and budget requirements
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of contract office furniture lines
- Good working knowledge of systems furniture and space planning.
- Prepare installation plans as requested
- Select architectural finishes and prepare finish plans
- Participate in and prepare furniture inventories as needed
- When not working on layouts the candidate would be helping the office logistics and/or operations departments.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA